1. Request telehealth appointment by using online booking at calvarymedicaltx.com, or healow.com or by calling your preferred Calvary Medical Clinic location. Please indicate “Telehealth” when making your appointment.
2. Telehealth appointments are supported by Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox web browsers. You can use a smart phone, computer or iPad.
3. You must have a camera and a microphone on your device. Before starting your visit, please ensure that both are turned on.
4. You will receive a confirmation email after booking your telehealth appointment online.
5. Fifteen minutes before your appointment start time, our office will call you and provide you with the link to calvarymedical.doxy.me so you can login to telehealth. Click the link
6. Allow your browser to use your webcam and microphone
7. Use the arrow to select the provider you want to see
8. Click “Enter Room.”
9. Type in your name, then click “Check-In.”
10. You are now in the provider’s waiting room. Wait for your provider to start the call
11. At the start of your visit, your provider will review a telehealth consent form with you and ask you to electronically sign it.
12. Please be aware that certain visits may not be appropriate for telehealth. If you have questions regarding the nature of your visit, please all out office.
13. Telehealth visits are subject to the same co-pay and deductible requirements determined by your insurance as in office visits.